A&G News 30 August 2021

Allen & Gledhill advised Warrington Investment Pte. Ltd. (“GIC”), a subsidiary of GIC, as a holder of debentures issued by Eixo SP Concessionária de Rodovias S.A. (“Eixo SP”) in connection with certain transactions contemplated under a R$3 billion financing agreement between Eixo SP and Banco Nacional De Desenvolvimento Econômico E Social (“BNDES”) – with BNDES as lender. GIC also holds a 30% stake in Eixo SP, while the remaining 70% is held by Pátria Investments.

The financing is considered the largest ever toll-road project finance in Brazil.

Advising GIC as Singapore legal counsel was Allen & Gledhill Partner Bernie Lee.

More

A&G News 18 March 2021

Allen & Gledhill establishes two new Practices, and expands two specialist Practices to help clients seize new opportuni ...

Read more

A&G News 26 August 2021

Allen & Gledhill maintains top position in latest IFLR1000 rankings, with most number of lawyers recognised across all ...

Read more