A&G News 3 May 2018
Allen & Gledhill has been recognised by Asian-mena Counsel for our involvement in four matters which were named Deals of the Year 2017.
Allen & Gledhill has been recognised by Asian-mena Counsel for our involvement in the following matters which were named Deals of the Year 2017:
- EMAS Chiyoda Subsea restructuring
- NetLink NBN Trust IPO
- Indika Energy high-yield bridge-to-bond financing
- ThaiBev's acquisition of Myanmar Distillery (led by our Myanmar office)
Allen & Gledhill received the most number of wins among the Singapore law firms.
In addition, Allen & Gledhill also received Honourable Mentions for the following matters:
- Flipkart's acquisition of eBay India
- Tender offer by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets and Arran Investment for 31 per cent. of Energy Development Corp
- Global Logistic Properties going-private acquisition
- Myingyan power project (led by our Myanmar office)
The winning deals were selected by Asian-mena Counsel based on innovation. complexity, size and uniqueness.
Asian-mena Counsel is part of the In-House Community, which comprises over 21,000 individual in-house lawyers and those with a responsibility for legal and compliance issues within organisations along the New Silk Road, who they reach through the annual In-House Congress circuit of events, Asian-mena Counsel magazine and Weekly Briefing, and the In-House Community online forum.