7 February 2020
The fourth quarter of 2019 was marked with new schemes, regulations and pro-business public policy measures in Singapore. We are pleased to provide an infographic of these public policy developments and their potential commercial impact on the following:
- Green Finance: Launch of S$2 billion Green Investments Programme by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- International Trade: Implementation of EU-Singapore free trade agreement (“FTA”) and upgraded Singapore-New Zealand FTA
- Banking: Impending amendments to Banking Act to strengthen compliance obligations
- Healthcare: New Healthcare Services Bill to increase regulatory oversight in Singapore
- Transport: Ban of electric scooters from footpaths
To view the Q4 2019 Review, please click here.