24 April 2020
The first quarter of 2020 was marked with new regulations, schemes and near-term relief measures for supporting businesses in coping with Covid-19. We are pleased to provide an infographic of these public policy developments and their potential commercial impact in the following areas:
- Financing: Short-term financing support for SMEs and increase in Government’s risk share for certain loan schemes initiated by 31 March 2021
- Manpower: Enhanced Job Support Scheme for nine months
- Property leasing: New Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 to ensure pass-through of non-residential property tax rebate from property owners to tenants
- Food security: Launch of new S$30 million grant to accelerate local production of commonly consumed food items
- Food delivery: Launch of Food Delivery Booster Package
To view the Q1 2020 Review, please click here.