29 July 2020
The second quarter of 2020 was marked with relief measures and pro-business public policy initiatives in Singapore. We are pleased to provide an infographic of these public policy developments and their potential commercial impact in the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence: Monetary Authority of Singapore launches first phase of the Veritas initiative which provides a framework for financial institutions to promote responsible adoption of artificial intelligence and data analytics
- Real estate: Additional relief measures for property developers affected by Covid-19 including extension of project completion period
- Maritime: Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore launches new Maritime Digitalisation Playbook to help maritime companies formulate digitalisation roadmaps
- Supply chain: Commitment between Singapore and other countries to ensure supply chain connectivity
- Intellectual property: Singapore furthers intellectual property cooperation with South Korea to provide companies with swifter access to both markets
To view the Q2 2020 Review, please click here.