28 May 2020
Allen & Gledhill associate firm in Malaysia, Rahmat Lim & Partners, has issued the following articles on Covid-19 in May 2020:
- Covid-19 Response: Legality of standard operating procedures issued under Conditional Movement Control Order
- Constitutionality of “tightening” the “Conditional Movement Control Order” by state governments
- Covid-19 Response: “Conditional Movement Control Order” PCID Regulations No. 5
- Covid-19 Response: Update on navigating the impact on construction contract performance
- Covid-19 Response: Changes to “presumption of insolvency” provision under section 466(1) of Companies Act 2016
Rahmat Lim & Partners Covid-19 Resource Centre
Rahmat Lim & Partners has a Covid-19 Response Centre on its website www.rahmatlim.com that contains knowhow and materials covering the legal and regulatory aspects of the Covid-19 crisis.
In addition, Rahmat Lim & Partners have a cross-disciplinary Covid-19 Legal Task Force consisting of Partners across various practice areas to provide rapid assistance. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or your usual contact at Rahmat Lim & Partners.