Sze Min’s areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, employment law and general commercial contracts.
She regularly advises multinational corporates, private equity funds and late-stage start-ups across a broad spectrum of industries and in a variety of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border share and business transfers, joint ventures and funding rounds.
Sze Min graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree in 2005.
- Acted for Grab in its acquisition of Uber’s South-east Asian assets in 2018. (M&A Deal of the Year (Premium) at the Asian Legal Business SE Asia Law Awards 2019 and M&A Deal of the Year: Southeast Asia at The Asian Lawyer Asia Legal Awards 2019).
- Advised the Singapore Government on the S$9 Billion expansion of the integrated resorts in Singapore in 2019.
- Acted for Credit Suisse in its divestment of its Singapore trust business to Butterfield.
- Advised Rimorchiatori Mediterranei on its acquisition of Keppel Smit Towage and Maju Maritime.
- Advised for Viet Thai and Jollibee on their US$350 million acquisition of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.