A&G News 16 November 2020
Allen & Gledhill has been recognised as one of top law firms in Singapore by The Straits Times (ST) in its “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” survey. Conducted by ST and renowned German-based market research company, Statista, the survey recognises the top law firms in Singapore as voted for by professionals in 15 legal practice categories.
We are the only law firm ranked across all categories, with 10 practices receiving a five-star rating. A summary of our results are as follows:
- Banking and finance law
- Civil dispute resolution (litigation, arbitration, mediation)
- Company and commercial law
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property law
- Manpower and employment
- Maritime and shipping law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate law (commercial property, construction, funds)
- Charities, not-for-profit associations and pro bono
- Criminal law
- Family law
- Inheritance and succession, private wealth management
- Negligence and liability law (professional/medical/accidents)
The “Singapore’s Best Law Firms” survey was conducted online between 9 June 2020 and 8 August 2020. With more than 10,000 firm recommendations received, a total of 4,716 professionals participated in this survey.
Click here to read the ST article about our Firm’s rankings.