A&G News 22 October 2021
Allen & Gledhill had our best showing at the Asian Legal Business (ALB) SE Asia Law Awards 2021 which took place virtually on 21 October 2021. We received a total of 12 wins, more than any other law firm, including retaining the honour of being named SE Asia Law Firm of the Year for the fourth consecutive year, as well as the Singapore Law Firm of the Year accolade.
Our Firm secured eight Firm awards and was recognised for our involvement in four Deals of the Year. These are:
- SE Asia Law Firm of the Year
- Singapore Law Firm of the Year
- Banking and Financial Services Firm of the Year
- Labour and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
- Singapore Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year
- Tax and Trusts Law Firm of the Year
- Debt Market Deal of the Year (Midsize) – ARA US Hospitality Trust's Debt Issuance
- Debt Market Deal of the Year (Premium) – Ascendas REIT's Issuance of MTN Programme
- Equity Market Deal of the Year (Midsize) – GHY Culture and Media's IPO
- Equity Market Deal of the Year (Premium) – Singapore Airline's Rights Issue
Our Myanmar office, Allen & Gledhill (Myanmar) took home the Rising Law Firm of the Year award, and our associate firm in Malaysia Rahmat Lim & Partners was recognised for their involvement in the M&A Deal of the Year (Premium) – CP Group's Acquisition of Tesco’s Businesses in Thailand and Malaysia.
The ALB SE Asia Law Awards is an annual event celebrating the success of the region’s leading law firms, in-house counsel, dealmakers and deals.
For more information on the ALB SE Asia Law Awards, please click here.