This issue of the Vietnam Quarterly Bulletin summarises some of the key developments in Vietnam for the third quarter of 2023.
The following key developments are featured in this issues:
- Transactions of VND400 million or more to be reported to State Bank of Vietnam from 1 December 2023
- Regulations on onshore loans by credit institutions amended
- State Bank of Vietnam sets out conditions for enterprises to borrow foreign loans
- Revised Law on Electronic Transactions to come into effect 1 July 2024
- Decree amending and supplementing certain land regulations issued with effect from 20 May 2023
The Vietnam Quarterly Bulletin Q3 2023 can be downloaded here.