Allen & Gledhill clinches major regional award at ALB SE Asia Law Awards 2019
A&G News 12 April 2019
Allen & Gledhill has been named SE Asia Law Firm of the Year at the recent Asian Legal Business (ALB) SE Asia Law Awards 2019 which took place in Singapore on Thursday, 11 April 2019.
In addition to the regional award, we were awarded three other firm awards and received recognition for our involvement in two deal awards:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
- Debt Market Deal of the Year (Premium) - Temasek Financial (IV)'s Establishment of MTN Programme
- M&A Deal of the Year (Premium) - Grab’s Acquisition of Uber’s SE Asian Business (which also involved our Malaysian associate firm, Rahmat Lim & Partners and our Myanmar office)
In total, our Firm picked up six awards, the most to be given to a South-east Asian law firm at this Awards ceremony.
The ALB SE Asia Law Awards is an annual event celebrating the success of the region’s leading law firms, in-house counsel, dealmakers and deals.
For more information on the ALB SE Asia Law Awards, please click here.