Allen & Gledhill has been recognised by Asian-mena Counsel for our involvement in the following matters which were named Deals of the Year 2018:
- Astrea IV private equity securitisation
- Bayfront Infrastructure Capital infrastructure project finance securitisation
- ESR-Reit merger with Viva Industrial Trust
- Grab acquisition of SE Asian operations of Uber (which also involved our Malaysian associate firm, Rahmat Lim & Partners)
- MUFG Bank acquisition of 40% stake in Bank Danamon
- Posco ICT SIAC arbitration proceeding against Hitachi
- Temasek retail bond
- Walmart acquisition of Flipkart
- TMH Telecom Myanmar IPO (led by our Myanmar office)
Our Firm received the highest number of wins among Asian law firms.
In addition, Allen & Gledhill received Honourable Mentions for the following matters:
- Ascendas-Singbridge Group and Temasek Holdings investment in Ascendas India Logistics
- DyStar Global Holdings (Singapore) v Kiri Industries & Ors
- IHH Healthcare acquisition of Fortis Healthcare
Asian-mena Counsel is part of the In-House Community, which comprises over 21,000 individual in-house lawyers and those with a responsibility for legal and compliance issues within organisations along the New Silk Road, who they reach through the annual In-House Congress circuit of events, Asian-mena Counsel magazine and Weekly Briefing, and the In-House Community online forum.