A&G News 14 August 2020
Allen & Gledhill is pleased to announce that eight Partners have been ranked in the latest edition of the Who’s Who Legal M&A and Governance 2020 global guide, which identifies the foremost lawyers handling high-profile corporate transactions, governance and foreign investment review matters globally.
Partner Andrew M Lim is one of two lawyers in Singapore to be named a Global Elite Thought Leader for M&A, which recognises practitioners that are the best of the best in the research. Seven other A&G lawyers have been included as recommended individuals, who are considered to be leading names in their profession. You may view the profiles of the eight lawyers by clicking on their names below:
- Christine Chan (Recommended in Corporate Governance)
- Lee Kim Shin (Recommended in M&A)
- Andrew M Lim (Global Elite Thought Leader in M&A)
- Lim Mei (Recommended in M&A)
- Christina Ong (Recommended in Corporate Governance)
- Prawiro Widjaja (Recommended in M&A)
- Yap Lune Teng (Recommended in Corporate Governance)
- Richard Young (Recommended in M&A and Corporate Governance)
Who’s Who Legal has been identifying the foremost legal practitioners and experts in business law based upon comprehensive, independent research since 1996.
For more information about our rankings, please click here.