Knowledge Highlights 18 October 2019
The third quarter of 2019 was marked with new regulations as well as pro-business public policy measures in Singapore. The ability to understand how these developments may affect your commercial objectives and to develop timely, strategic responses to such developments will continue to be of advantage to your business. We are pleased to provide an infographic of these public policy developments and their potential commercial impact on the following:
- Financial services: Launch of SandBox Express
- Infrastructure financing: Standardisation of project financing documents
- Consumer protection: Proposed guidelines on price transparency
- Housing: Enhanced financial incentives for HDB flats
- Food & beverage retail: Launch of new GoBusiness portal
To view the Q3 2019 Review, please click here.