The first quarter of 2021 saw a wide range of initiatives in Singapore which indicated the Singapore Government’s continued emphasis on areas such as sustainability, 5G connectivity, and cybersecurity, as well as highlighted the Singapore Government’s commitment to international investment. We are pleased to provide an infographic of these environmental, social and governance (ESG) and public policy developments and their potential commercial impact in the following areas:
- Manufacturing: Economic Development Board, Enterprise Singapore and private sector partners launch the Southeast Asia Manufacturing Alliance
- International investment: Singapore-Indonesia Bilateral Investment Treaty comes into force
- Cybersecurity: Monetary Authority of Singapore issues revised Technology Risk Management Guidelines
- 5G solutions: Info-communications Media Development Authority announces a S$30 million fund to accelerate adoption and commercialisation of 5G solutions
- Sustainability: Singapore Government unveils Singapore Green Plan 2030
To view the Q1 2021 Review, please click here.