Bespoke and discreet private client service
Our Private Wealth Practice provides Ultra High Net Worth ("UHNW") individuals and families, and family offices, with a discreet, personalised service relating to wealth preservation, asset management, tax advisory, charity and philanthropy, and estate administration strategies.
Our clients appreciate that we are cognizant of the fact that every individual and family has differing needs and objectives. With this in mind, we tailor our advice accordingly, while keeping in mind the regulatory requirements.
Commercial legal advisers
Singapore is fast-emerging as the Asian hub for asset and wealth management, due to its political and social stability, as well as robust and transparent legal and regulatory framework.
Our team has developed a comprehensive understanding of the diverse intergenerational needs and dynamics of different families, as well as the environment and laws impacting Singapore wealth management family offices, UHNW individuals and families, while keeping close tabs on relevant developments around the world.
This international awareness, coupled with our strong Singapore law expertise and deep interest in finding long-term solutions for our clients, allow us to provide strategic, bespoke advice to our clients.
Depth and breadth of expertise
Our team has rich experience advising on a broad spectrum of wealth management matters, and can provide expertise in relation to:
- Wealth preservation strategies, including intergenerational succession and wealth transfer planning
- Tax advisory, for individuals and non-individuals, including working with foreign tax advisors to tailor any necessary international tax strategies
- Immigration and relocation advisory, including citizenship and Singapore Permanent Residence status via the Global Investor Programme
- Philanthropy and charity endeavours in Singapore – structuring, establishment and governance
- Estate matters, such as estate administration and Singapore probate, wills, matrimonial matters, as well as disputes
- Ancillary family law services, such as divorces and family disputes